Reline, Repair & Denture Cleaning
Denture Repairs Nelson
We Have an Onsite Laboratory for Denture Repairs in Nelson
At Wilson Denture Design, we understand how important dentures are from an aesthetic perspective and eating and speaking. When they break, we appreciate that repairing your denture is an emergency. Our practice has on-site facilities and technicians to cater for denture repairs in Nelson. Depending on the severity of the damage, we are usually able to repair dentures within two hours. Should we be unable to repair your dentures, we will arrange an emergency consultation to take impressions and create a new set for you as quickly as possible.
Related Services We Provide to Emergency Dentures
We aim to restore your confidence to eat and smile comfortably again. We produce dentures using the highest quality products and innovative techniques and regularly collaborate with dental professionals to ensure our dental prosthetic solutions are the best for our patients.
● We create complete dentures for patients with no remaining teeth of their own and partial dentures for those who have some of their teeth. We also make immediate dentures that are fitted by a dentist straight after they have extracted a tooth or teeth.
● We also reline dentures, we can complete a temporary reline within an hour, and a permanent reline in a day. Our denture cleaning service includes removing stains on the teeth, buffing, and polishing.
● We provide a mobile denture service to retirement village residences and rest homes in Nelson. It is advisable to book in advance if possible to ensure one of our clinicians can visit at the most convenient time.
The Benefits of Wilson Denture Design
Brothers, Majd and Nibras Issa, who obtained post-graduate degrees in Clinical Dental Technology from the University of Otago, run a denture clinic in Nelson. They are both registered members of the Dental Council of New Zealand (DCNZ) and the New Zealand Institute of Dental Technologists (NZIDT). We believe that teeth are not just important from a physical health perspective, but a social well-being one too, as a perfect smile improves one’s confidence.
● We understand that everyone’s denture case is different since no two patients are alike, so we personalise each treatment according to our patient’s requirements.
● We have a laboratory on-site that allows us to quickly handcraft all our dental prosthesis and make minor adjustments during the final fitting appointments.
● During your final fitting appointment, we will explain how to clean your dentures, how to care for them, and what to do in the event they get damaged.
The Best Advice Regarding How to Keep a Healthy Mouth
The number one thing to do is practice good oral hygiene, which involves brushing your teeth properly twice a day, scrubbing your tongue to remove bacteria, flossing your teeth daily unless you have full dentures and visiting your dentist at least once a year for a check-up and professional clean to remove tartar build-up. Fluoride provides your teeth with protection from tooth decay, and it is advisable to use toothpaste and mouthwash that contain fluoride. Avoid tobacco products if you can avoid the onset of gum disease. Contact us to book your complimentary consultation and restore your smile and confidence.